Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break 2011!!!

 I was very excited to have off for a week! Daddy was in France the entire time I had off, so I was a bummed that he wasn't going to be home to spend as a family, but we kept ourselves pretty busy! I had all these great plans to work on his birthday, but got only about two things accomplished. Instead I hung out with Tman and tried to not let my 'piles' of things to do bother me. It's something I've learned to do during my first year as a mum. These two pictures was when Daddy got home. Turner loves giving long hugs. I just got home a bit ago from being gone for four hours and we hugged for about five minutes. It's the best thing ever.

During the break we enjoyed all the beautiful days outside! Marcy, Jackson, Cameron and Campbell let us join in on all the family adventures of the week! Thanks, friends! :)
Campbell is teaching Turner how to handle a John Deere. I don't think he was doing it correctly!

The first morning Daddy was gone he did his 'call' to Daddy by playing his lips with his finger...he looked around..did it again..waiting..waiting for Daddy to come around the corner. Cutest thing ever!

 Grandmama and I took him shopping for party stuff! We treated him like a princess!
 We went with the Hill family on their evening stroll. Turner loved this!
 Jackson did so good riding his bike and listening to Cameron on getting on the sidewalk and such. Too fun!
 Grandmama and Grandpapa invited us over for fish and for Turner to see his new boat! My dad bought another boat awhile back, but told my mom it was Turner's..mmm....He loved using the net to catch fish!


 Loved him some fish! He ate so much food this night it was hysterical. He did love the fish, so he is officially part of the family! :)
 Playing shop till he drops with Grandpapa!
 Took Campbell and Jackson to Turner's favorite spot to watch the duckies. Turner just stares down the ducks with a 'killer' eye.
 Shugie took Turner shopping for new summer clothes! He loved them all!
 We watched Ellen every afternoon. I am not kidding you when I say this is his favorite show. I have tested it many times. He could be in the playroom and will crawl to the living room when he hears it on the tv. He will then just sit and watch. He doesn't do it with any other show.
 He loves playing on his blue mat..he also likes taking it apart .. :)
 The exciting part of the week was celebrating Aunt Nat's birthday! We had lunch at Feltner Brothers--best place for kids because it really echos, so you can't hear kids!, then Natalie, Dannis and I went and had pedis while Shugie watched Turner. We had a wonderful dinner at Shugie's that night. Turner helped Aunt Nat blow out her candle (he did better this round then at his party) and then wailed through her opening her gifts :). He was ready for bed!


Our little Natalie celebrating her 22nd birthday!

We had a good spring break. For me, I didn't feel rested by any means when I went back to work, BUT it was all worth just spending as much time with my Tman!

No comments:

Post a Comment