Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Bashes to an End

Turner had his 12 month check up and it was a good visit. I laugh how he cries harder when I place him in the weigher than the actual shots.
Height 29 1/2 - 50%
Weight 19.7 oz - 5%
Head 18.4 65%

Birthdays! Birthdays! March/April is a busy two months of birthdays! Turner is looking around now wondering why we aren't singing Happy Birthday to someone. He at least only cries at his own celebration :). We celebrated Uncle Aaron's Birthday at Herman's. Turner had so much fun and loved eating yummy steak! He (so far) behaves at restaurants..but the floor kills me being a former waitress when we leave. I just want to ask for a broom and do it myself...

He loves making birthday signs but it's getting pretty hard taking the picture these days. We have made a full round of birthday signs for the year!


 I love how he sits like this. He loves this chair and loves climbing all over it. I laugh because this is how he loves to sit even on the floor.
 His stinker face :)
 Uncle Caul's Birthday!
 Shugie's Birthday! Addison was out of town for a few of the birthdays. We ate at Hugo's and he loved it. He had some mint chocolate chip ice cream from a Grasshopper's Crepe (MY favorite!) and he loved it. Yum!

 I am looking for some good cookbooks. I usually use the internet..but I have to try REALLY hard to make good dinners. Addison and I don't have the best eating habits and with him traveling all the time I usually settle for a Lean Cuisine..but Turner is holding me accountable on eating healthy. We have started having family dinners (when Addison is in town) and I love it! I started doing the highs and lows of our day. (Even when Addison is out of town Turner and I sit at the table and have a great conversation and yummy  meal & I still share with Turner my high/low). I had to model for Addison how this works because he thought he could get away each time with saying Turner was his high..I said he couldn't use that everytime and should have specifics. He'll get the hang of it after awhile. Turner had the best ones! :)
 Turner loves wearing hats. He usually keeps them on for a long time period. I hope this continues! He looks so good in a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment