Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Good Old Fashion Fun!

He's cheering on our favorite, Paul. We are still a little bit upset on the results last week... Turner LOVES music. When they are singing he will shake his hips, cheer, and wave his hands. I think he is taking after his mum.
Speaking of singing... below Mum had a little fun of her own. My friend Katy and I were asked to do a very special/fun task for McNair. Even though I had Addison out of town for 11 days, two birthday parties, PTC to plan, papers to grade...I was able to 'squeeze' in a day to act like a rock star or should I say rapper! Highlight of my teaching career :) (YouTube Search: Learn-A-Bit, McNair)
Below is us singers getting ready.

Having fun with Grandmama!

 Grandpapa spending some time with the Tman before he leaves for his fishing trip!
 The Monkey. Aaron and Dannis got Turner this cute sock monkey that has magnetic hands. We stick him randomly on Turner where he can't see it. It's fun! :)

 This is his France face..:) And shirt. Addison got him two shirts while in France. It were the only two that were not in French.
 Love this face... He didn't want to go to school...
 Froggy the Hat! 
Last Saturday Moppy and Poppy wanted Turner to sleepover. I dropped him off and Moppy had bought him the cutest rug to play on. It was an ABC rug..I want it! She also had all these fun toys displayed ready for some fun! They have a duck pond close by so both days he took a stroll with them to see the ducks. He felt like he was at home! Poppy introduced him to pickles and he loved them! Moppy confessed she gave him an Oatmeal Cream Pie (MY favorite!) and I thought that was so cute! That's what's fun about being a Grandma! What goes on at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's. Turner had so much fun and I loved it because I got a day to shop..just me and my debit. I didn't even buy anything for me! I just browsed..bought birthday gifts and things for Turner. I simply loved browsing. Addison did a bunch of yard work and loved just being outside. We then had a relaxing dinner at Bordinos. The froggy hat I bought while I was at Toys R Us. I had to return a toy of Turner's and bought him this Froggy hat..me a hula hoop (Yes-Mother of the year..return my son's toy and buy me something). He enjoys watching me whirl and twirl to get my flat stomach back for summer wear! :) The hat will be great this summer for the SUN!

 Ribbit! Ribbit!
 I had such a fun week!
Grandmama took these cute pictures- thank you!
My mom was at the park this week and a girl named Wanda was hanging with Turner (and Wanda's dad). My mom said Turner kept wanting to hang all over Wanda..and Wanda finally scrunched her nose and balled up and said, "Just go home!" Poor Turner, he just wanted some good old fashion fun...he just wanted to play with Wanda who has a good old fashion name!...


No comments:

Post a Comment