Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One of many typical moments

Well...started this new blog yesterday and had to go away from it to hang out with my little guy and just now am getting back to the blog...finished my new post...and it didn't post...deep breath and I'll try again. Does the computer not understand how precious every minute is??!!?

So, back to my typical moment. Mother of the year here! We celebrated Turner's one month birthday a wee bit early because in 'my world' four weeks from him being born was his one month..I started the day with a one month video, posting to Facebook, singing happy birthday (Happy Birthday story to come) and taking pictures when come to find out his actual one month was the Friday, 30th.... Turner's really going to keep me in check or I'll never get anything right. Oh well! Good thing we have 11 more months to go :). The birthday song was classic because of my sleep deprivation I got the tune mixed up with London Bridge is Falling Down and could not get it right for the life of me! Maybe I'll start a new trend.

We have successfully gotten him to sleep in his bouncy during the day. That makes for some free moments for me more often. He is such a happy baby! only fussy during his fussy evening hours, but now since I REALLY watch what I eat, he's not crying as much. Yeah! Also a yeah! because it's a great diet for me!

We are going to take him out into the real world soon to see his world! I get him out here and there, but mainly hanging out at the casa. It's so much easier when feeding...I would rather just stay home :) but that is starting to get old especially with these pretty days...

Taking a portrait by the one flower I have not killed. So pretty!


I'm obsessed with his feet!

Great foot shot!

Mastering the bouncy during the day!

Jeff sent this to me and Kaitlyn said she was practicing for when she got to hold Turner. So cute!

Doing his belly dance!

PoPo likes to squeeze in for the cuddle time from time to time..so pathetic..


1 comment:

  1. Katy - Turner is such a doll baby! I LOVE his blonde hair! I am sooo excited about Florida and so excited to hear that you and Turner were coming. We are going to have a ball. I took Reece last year and she was like 3 and a half months old and Courtney is going to have her new baby there this year - and it will be like 3 weeks old. So it's baby year this year in Florida which will make everything so much more fun. Reece did great last year there, and so will Turner. I would get a little travel swing to take. We took it to the beach and Reece slept in it every morning at the beach - she slept so good there. It is going to be so fun!
    Congrats again!
    Devin

    ReplyDelete