Thursday, April 29, 2010

My favorite little man, Turner!

What a great month! He's loving life and we are loving him! Pictures explain what we've been up to. Nothing too much since he is only 4 weeks old. Just hanging out with family and friends--and me! :)

My favorite picture for the week. I love him!!

Modeling for mommy

visitors! Eliza, Casey, Karen!

His first bath. He was very good and didn't really cry. I love giving him baths.


Soo cold mommy!

Started pumping! He took to the bottle very well.

He likes it better from someone else

Hosted Marcy's shower for Campbell Kate! Turner came later. He was a good boy.



Loves his Aunt Stacie and Aunt Marcy

Having playtime with Grandmama

Wearing jeans for the 1st time ==too big! He still is wearing onesies.

LOVES his PEACE socks

That's all folks!
Love my Turner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment