Friday, May 14, 2010

New Chair!



My friend Katey gave me this great idea when she started this with her daughter! Each month we pose in the same chair to watch him grow. Right when I placed him in it he was so happy! He looked so comfy. This week he has hit a 7 week growth spurt. I know because he was eating for an hour and 8 minutes a bit ago. Where does the time go? :) I know! He smiles more and more each day. This week we went to the teacher's luncheon at a parent's house. He was so good for everyone. It was great seeing all my friends from work! Addison went out of town again so Shugie and Gmama stayed over with Turner. I'm happy that he is loving his swing more and more each day. We have our Dr's appointment this week. Excited to see how much he has grown. I have even noticed this week a change and with me seeing him each day there must be a big change for me to notice!





Amy came to visit Turner. He was grinning at Amy!

Andy visited the little man!

Pointing at momma :)

...little man's crying--Off to see what he needs! :)

3 comments: