Monday, May 24, 2010

Meeting his cousins!

Cutest three kids in the whole wide world! :)


My nieces, Kaitlyn and Kyleigh came up this weekend with Uncle Jeff. Both girls were very excited, but Kaitlyn was beyond excited. She was so adorable about wanting to love on Turner. She helped out but sometimes didn't understand why she couldn't bounce him or hold him like adults do. She helped change some diapers and loved holding him. I can't wait until he's big enough for them to run around and play.... and then they will be big to where 'boys are gross' and will not want anything to do with Mr. Turner. :) My favorite memory was when Jeff had the magic touch and put Turner right to sleep for his morning nap, but Kaitlyn wanted to play with him on the play mat. I look down and Kaitlyn is rolling around on it whispering to herself, "Baby Turner your cousins came to play...I just want to play with you because you are so adorable" She is so adorable herself! Kyleigh would look at him but then go play. She would give him a kiss and say hi. Kaitlyn and Kyleigh are getting so big and I loved them hanging out Turner!

Uncle Jeff meeting Turner. He still got it! Was able to put Turner to sleep right away :).
Is she not so cute on how excited she looks!?!
They were so excited about giving Turner his presents. The pottery they painted for him is precious! Jeff was sweet and gave every loud toy he had for Turner. Thanks! He says it was pay back time. If I remember correctly I gave the girls a lot of cute clothes and books.....
Summer fun shirt! Kaitlyn would not put him down.
Grandpapa and Grandmama with all the grandkids!
Family portrait
The great grandchildren with Nanny

Kaitlyn strolling Turner around. Turner just hanging out.
Kyleigh lookin' cute in her glasses!
Aunt Roni with the girls
SShhh Turner is sleeping....

That day we went to the Dog Walk on Old Main lawn. It was fun. I was so happy that Turner slept the whole time. It was our first time to take him somewhere with a lot of noise and movement going on. With him loving to fight sleep, I was wondering how he would be in this kind of environment. I see other babies just sleeping all the time through things and Turner not so much. If there is acitivity, he is in the middle of it. I wonder where he gets that? We must of hit him at the right time....oh...and we had to keep the stroller moving for him to sleep. Kaitlyn kept on checking on him just in case he was awake.
Pebbles had to dress up as a Hot Dog! She was the star.


Turner taking his snooze
I found this daschund fabric and had to buy it for the girls! My nanny made the dresses. Super cute!


We had such a great visit with the girls and Jeff! They are such good cousins. Kyleigh is so adorable in this picture! I can't wait for our camping weekend coming up with the family!

1 comment: