Saturday, May 22, 2010

Adventuring out!

I told Turner this week we are going to begin an outing each day even if it is to the Post Office. I need to get into the flow of getting items (and him) in the car and out of the car. One day it took me the assistance of the manual to figure out how to fold the stroller, left the door to the house wide open as I was backing out of the driveway, and then lost my keys as I was ready to leave. So, I told Turner this is why we are beginning an outing each day. :) I have learned from our outings he does like the car. He just cries for 2 or so minutes and then falls right asleep! I have also learned with our outings that I want to wear a button that reads, "Hi, I am breastfeeding and I only have a 25 minute window before I have to feed the little one, so please refrain from..."
        1. Explaining my receipt in full detail that I will never read or complete
        2. Showing me items in a store that I'm not there to buy
        3. Stopping midway while checking me out to explain to someone how to make the ice cream
        4. Have a shopping cart corral closer to my car
        5. Being organized in your store so when I ask for something it doesn't take 5 minutes for you to find it....
         6. Yes, I know you have less items than me and I am usually a very kind person and would let you go ahead of me...but please don't give me that look..I promise I'm a nice person!
        
          I have grown so much in my patience it's unreal! :)
  
He has grown SO much! I thought his Dr's appt was this week, but it's next week! I can't wait to see how much he weighs. He smiles all the time! Most importantly, he is getting into a great sleeping pattern. He is at least now taking two big naps a day and then going some long stretches at night. He loves, loves bath time! He will be bawling before and once he its the water he's all smiles and cooing. We have noticed he sleeps much better with a bath, so we give him one each night with lots of lotion to not dry the poor boy out!

Turner's legs and head are so strong. He loves to hoist himself up and bounce on our legs. He gazes all around turning his head from side to side.

We did so much the last few weeks...............


Hanging with his girlfriend... (I may have already posted this...sleep deprivation..--I need a shirt that says this too for how much I mess up. You think I messed up before HA! whole new Katy now :)

Went to the Teacher Appreciation Luncheon. I miss my teachers so much!! Ms. Katy and Ms. Courtney loved meeting MR. T. Courntey is expecting in September!

"When I get nervous I stick my hands in my armpits...and then I smell them like this.!"-SNL :)

Good Morning, Mommy!

Hiding from the thunder and lightning!

Doing a little light reading about Sea Turtles. Gigi got him this book.

Attended the church pancake breakfast. He was so full from pancakes and sausage!

Wore shoes for the first time this week! They are another trial to keep on!

PoPo waiting patiently for his momma time.. he has turned into such a great dog! Not that he wasn't before :)

Waving hello to everyone!

We had a playdate with Jax and Campbell. Turner slept the entire time along with Campbell. Jackson came home from school and entertained them!

Love at first sight

He wore his baseball outfit to impress Campbell. He said everyone thinks baseball players are hot ;)

Again..waiting his turn... He thinks anytime we take pictures of Turner he is to be in the picture!--I don't know WHY he would think that .. :)

Pooped out after a long day in baby world!


FIRST PARK VISIT! AND STROLLER RIDE!!!!
We adventured to Wilson Park for about 25 minutes. He loved it until it was close to feeding time. THere was this cute girl up in the castle screaming, "Hello, down there!! I am in the castle!" So cute. Turner just hung out. It was great to figure out the whole stroller thing.

Enjoyed his time at the park. This is going to begin a weekly adventure stop!

All tuckered out from a busy two weeks! He has accomplished so much and is hitting two months next week!! He is starting to do change so much and we are loving every minute! It's so great to see how much a little one can accomplish in one day-sometimes one hour! Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with his cousins-Kaitlyn and Kyleigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment