Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mommy's Day, Mommy! Love, Turner

What a wonderful day! Addison gave me the best gift...sleep :). I am married to the most wonderful person. He truly has the biggest heart and has his heart wrapped around one little guy in particular..

After I awoke Addison made me french toast with strawberries and an iced coffee. I then got a card from all my favorite people--Turner, Addison, and of course popo and quicken! Addison then handed me my wedding band. He had Turner's birthdate engraved on the inside. It was perfect! I also got a massage and facial from glo!! I want it right now :) I then called my momma!! She visited her mom in Kansas City this weekend, so we celebrated on Thursday instead. She said she got Turner lots of surprises! I know he can't wait to see them-and her! Moppy and Poppy came to visit Turner. They hung out with him while I picked up the house (ya know, motherly things :) and Addison took care of the yard. Later Shugie, Uncle Aaron and Dannis, Aunt Nat and West came over here for dinner and helped give Turner a bath! Shugie was wonderful and even bounced on the ball to get Turner to stop crying! He loved it.

It was such a great day and I truly was changed the day Turner was born. I am looking forward to every day with him.

Family portrait for Mother's Day

Happy Mommy's Day -love Turner!


He's giving me the crazy eye :)
Addison traced Turner's hand..the cutest thing ever!!
Aunt Natalie getting Turner to calm down.

Uncle Aaron and Shugie. Turner looks constipated :)

Lookin' at his Shugie

Gazing through the window wrapped in Moppy's arms.

Big eyes! ...all day...he loves to fight sleep during the day. He is afraid he is missing something. Yeah!

Shugie doing anything for the little guy!

Well..another proud mother moment... Thought his legs were suppose to go through the arm part..he was stuck. It took both me and my mom to get him out.. Sleep deprivation at its best.

Hanging with Grandmama on our Mother's Day together!

Wearing his new hat.

My mom is persisting on him playing the organ she has had since we were kids. I thought this was perfect of him practicing to play it!

Another great week in the life of Mr. T!

1 comment:

  1. These are such sweet pictures Katy. I'm glad you had a wonderful mother's day. Gotta give Addison props too for such a wonderful surprise- that was really sweet. Turner is such a cutie. I want to see him again soon.

    ReplyDelete