Saturday, May 29, 2010

He said his first word!:)




I know my momma friends are picking up the phone right now to explain to me how he could not have said his first word at two months, but I DO have witnesses...and I know it's not like he could point at me and say it again. He did say momma this week while Natalie was here. She even heard it! BUT I'm not writing it down as his 'first' word so don't worry Daddy. :)



Aunt Natalie loves taking pictures and wanted to take pictures of Turner! They were so good and it was so fun. We even got some with Quicken and PoPo! Below is one of her shots! I bought about 25 or so frames to put pictures in..:) I have nothing on my walls but now it's going to be TURNER!

I promised my students they would meet Turner before the end of the year. I brought treats and we hung outside and stared at Turner. I felt like a celebrity! It was so fun. :) I have many babysitters if I ever need them.



It was Poppy's birthday on Wednesday. Turner made him a card. He's very thoughtful. :)
Turner LOVES to smile. He's been smiling for about a month 1/2 now. He is really starting to make more coos and all. He has even let out a few giggles--usually at 3 in the morning when he thinks it's REAL funny to be up at that time.

Thursday night Addison and I went out to eat at Bordinos and Shugie watched Turner. He is still fighting the bottle. Takes about an hour and an army to get him to eat it, but momma isn't backing down on that one!
He loves the outdoors. Shugie took him out on the porch and just looked around at the trees. He'll be just like his daddy!


Look at those legs!


He is still fighting sleep during the day. It takes magic to get him to fall asleep. He's not fussy all day, but it's a good 20 minutes before he will shut those beautiful blue eyes. I have a magic spot on the couch that for some reason if I go to that, he will go to sleep faster. It's amazing how he knows. My favorite is when his eyes will just roll back and forth for so long and then shoot them wide eyed! Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment