Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Turner Two months

Two Months! It was so fun. Grandmama was trying to explain to Kaitlyn how Turner is two MONTHS old..not two years old. She was excited because she thought the next time she saw him he would be the same age as Kyleigh. She is finally beginning to understand. :)
Happy Birthday, Momma! This was taken on the day of my birthday by my mom. It's my favorite picture!



Turner was born at a perfect time! For many reasons, but he has been able to celebrate everyone's birthday! It was such a special time and my last year in my twenties. We had our first stroll around Farmer's Market. I can't wait for more of those! We then had a wonderful lunch up at Shugie's! Addison planned a great 29th birthday!

I am so glad I bought this chair! It's been one of his favorites. This is his two month 'watch Turner grow' picture.

He went to Poppy's and Moppy's house for the first time. He had a good time. It took a village to get him to eat his bottle, but he finally did! Poppy slept during bottle feeding duty--so fun!
I simply love how he falls asleep on me. I know I should put him down, but I just love watching him. The other day we were hanging out (ok...he was sleeping again on me...) and I could feel his heartbeat. I loved it!

Oh! Those famous letters. Aunt Lydia made these and they have been amazing! He will just sit and stare at them for a good 20 minutes. Daddy changing Mr .T!
We love our dogs and they love Turner...well..Quicken does. :) PoPo tries to take everything that belongs to Turner (Red Chair....) Whenever Turner is sleeping in his room, Quicken sneeks in there and nudges her nose through the crib. She is such a good big sister! She also loves to give kisses on Turner's head!

One of our favorite things to do is take pictures for Addison while he's at work. (Mom, you better be ready to do the same when I go back! :) This always brightens Addison's day and adds a lot more photos to our collection when it's so easy with an Iphone! I love when Turner is having his head up and he lays it against my fact and just stares out. We have started to have some head butts (sp??) going on! I feel like they hurt him but it seems to only hurt us!

Speaking of big head...
He is doing so good with his head movements. I love it when I'm on one side of him and he whips his head around to look at me.

My favorite things lately about Turner:
-He loves to smile! I know there are times when he is so tired and he will just sit and smile.
-He makes this 'o' face whenever he is trying to poop. Makes me laugh.
-How googly eye he gets when staring at his mobile. You'll see why in a later post...:)
-How his pants are soo big on him. He gives me this look like, really? I have to wear this? (See pic below) Again, love this chair! I was organizing his clothes and he soo wanted to help me. He just sat and hung out while I organized!



-I love how he is snuggly. He will nestle that head into your neck and it just makes your day!
-His struggle with sleep during the day. Trying to be positive! :) We willl get there but he is very cute when he's awake ;). He likes to take quick naps. I will quietly put him down in the living room and I can feel the eyes against the back of my head..I turn and there they are! Those big blue eyes looking at me as if he was actually going to take a 2 hour nap. I know this is not good for him and he will get there very soon...
-His snort. Yes. He snorts when he's upset. His cry is so pathetic, except I did hear some big cries the other day for the first time in the car. Wow! That was fun.

-His hair! I think this picture is one only a mother could love :). When he gets out of the bath it ..well..looks like this. We are going back and forth on the color. He has a lot of red color but then a lot of blonde--so we will see!
Awake! Asleep! Awake! Asleep! Our theme for this month. It's been simply wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment