Saturday, December 18, 2010

Starting off Christmas on the right 'foot'

Merry Christmas!
We look forward every year to attending the annual Christmas dinner at the Hill's home! We adore this family and feel so blessed to be a part of their family memories! I am a little out of order on my posts..but there are such cute pictures, so I wanted to share!


 Meghan holding Tman! He just stared away. She's such a good momma!
 Miss Anna and Eli behind all smiles!
Campbell awoke and ready to play with Rhonda's glasses.
 Here they are! They had so much to catch up on. They just sat and discussed what they wanted for Christmas, which side of Santa's list they were one, what they think of their new stocking..you know, the usual talk for their age. (Their feet! I just love ..that's the close up on the top!)
Marcy had these shirts made for the holidays! I love them. Campbell's vest was adorable with pink sparkles and we have Gpa T's britches up high enough! :)




 Chillin' and waiting on the good food to be ready!
 Anita getting some Campbell time. The Schwartzman's got us Puppy Chow and a cute new toy for Turner. I LOVE making me some puppy chow!


 It was so sweet! Sharon got Turner his 1st Christmas gift to open. Turner did very well on interacting with the paper and so excited when it was opened. I loved it!


 Cookie Monster! He was so happy!
 Marcy taking a rest after all the wonderful cooking!

 On your mark...Get Set...Roll!!
 Turner, of course, scratched on Ryan's beard!
Well, I do know these two kiddos are on Santa's good list! We are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends. Looking forward to the next two weeks off and creating even more Christmas memories with all my family and friends!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! Love, love, love the feet picture too!

    ReplyDelete