Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

Over the years, Uncle Aaron comes to visit us before we head over to my parents house for Christmas. This year he was eager to get over and see Turner! I am happy he does this because he takes our family picture every year in front of our tree since we are not by it the rest of Christmas.

"Uncle Aaron, Layla feels so soft like my blankets.!"

Showing Uncle Aaron how  fun it is on his new Radio Flyer.
Christmas 2010
We headed to church service with the family!  During church they have a children time and all children gather for a service. Kaitlyn was so fun and answered everything! Brother Terry asked what day it was...Kaitlyn answered, Friday. :) Turner sat in Grandmama's lap and listened the entire time to what he had to say.  I really hope this follows him into school of sitting still and listening..we will see!

Reading his new book with Aunt Jennifer
The grandkids! I was bound and determined to get family shots with everyone here this year. I told my family I apologize but I'm going to be bossy for 10 minutes in order to get family shots. They looked at me like I've been bossy before..they still didn't listen to me :).



Kansas City Grandma and Grandpa were here, too!

We headed to my mom's side of the family, Mandy's house, for Christmas with them and to see Santa. I was videoing the Santa visit, so I don't have any pictures, but the girls were all so excited! Turner was the only boy out of 6 kids. He will have to stand his ground next year with so many girls! :)
 Kelli got to meet Turner for a quick minute.
Present time!

The girls helped Turner open his presents. Throughout all the Christmas festivities, Turner did so good with being way off his naps and bedtime schedule. He lasted about an hour opening presents before it was time for him to go to bed.

He loved his new baseball toy Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jennifer, and the girls got Tman. Uncle Jeff is hoping for a baseball star! (Doesn't Turner's hair have such a red tint in this pic??)

Yep, that's a five year old clinging on to shelf liner. :) Roni puts together the 'brown paper bag' gift swap, as we call it! It's always fun to see what little surprises we open. Batteries were the popular item this year for obvious reasons!
Cutest thing! Kyleigh opened her snuggie and Kaitlyn got so excited. She said I knew if we wished it in our hearts, we would get one just like Mommy told us to!
She quickly had it on and was ready to snuggle.
Sweet girl waiting to open her presents
Our family of five!


 BJ showing us how to use my new shake weight! He was a pro!

A great Christmas being with the girls. They are at such fun ages to watch how excited they get opening presents. I love them being with Turner and can't wait for Tman to get older to hang with his cousins. We loved being with everyone and look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment