Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First night away & Playdate FUN!

 Like Father, Like Son. :)
 We had our annual dinner party with friends and this year we decided to make it kid free! With it being at our house this year, Turner went and stayed with Grandmama and Grandpapa. He did such a good job! Slept through the night, so now I know he can spend the night out whenever he wants to ;) ;)! Any takers?? I did pretty good on not calling and I truly did miss him before we went to bed, but I knew he was in good hands! The next morning my dad said Turner was ready to get up at 545, so they hung out, had their morning coffee and talked about the fishing report.
 Yep. Just an overnight visit.
Oh yeah..'Santi' came to visit! Grandpapa had fun dressing up..or should I say my mom had fun video and taking pictures. Turner pulled his hat off. Turner did tell him he wanted a boat for Christmas..mmm...

Thanks to all the babysitters allowing us to get together and have full conversations for one evening!
Playdate with Campbell and Jackson
 Jackson and Campbell came over to play with us and to exchange Christmas gifts. I loved how Campbell walks in looking adorable from head to toe and Turner doesn't even have pants on or as you can see comb his hair:).
 She is a doll!
 To get a decent picture of all three AT the SAME time is near impossible right now, SO I posted the three best of each one of them :). Notice Jackson sitting on his red stool. I'll have to get a pink one for Campbell when they come visit, so she doesn't feel left out.


 Jackson reading to the kids. They look up to Jackson in so many ways!
 I LOVE my big brother!
 Jackson opened up his gifts and was so sweet to help Turner. They got him the cutest Radio Flyer toy storage. Too fun!

 Turner's New Year's Eve shirt. LOVE IT!!
That's right Tman--take it like a man! You GO GIRL!
 This is probably my favorite picture of the year. What's so funny is when I took it, she was just rolling over him like they always do! Too funny! 

 Jackson loved playing the Moose song. He stopped the pictures so he could go get it for it to be in the picture with us.
They are giggling and bouncing while planning their next date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment