Monday, December 20, 2010

Alicia visiting & Company Christmas Party!

Alicia came to visit a few weeks back. She was in the hunting mood and got Turner all excited for when he can go hunting! Alicia loved some Turner time!

 Wearing his camo hat to impress Aunt Alicia!
Beautiful Aunts having fun with Turner!

 Unc Steve and Aunt Staci came over for dinner one night. Steve insisted on feeding Turner his bedtime bottle! They got him a Dr Seuss book and the cutest boots for Christmas!!
 Marcy made Turner his 1st Christmas ornaments for not only me but my entire family. I LOVE it!!
 They love each other.... let's all take a moment to pray that this will last or there may be a PoPo for sale :(.

Company Christmas Party 2010!!
I had fun sending out invites and getting us all together. There was talk the next day around the water cooler on someone having too much egg nog!


 As many know, my mom watches Turner Monday-Thursday. Aunt Natalie watches him on Friday for some Turner Time! I couldn't be more happy with this situation when I went back to work.
We took a night stroll across the street for some good ole' fashion Christmas light pictures! It was SOOO cold!


 Turner helping Aunt Natalie open her gift!
 Yes..this is what we do. Right after Addison and I exchanged our vows I told him my dream on Christmas morning was to wake up in matching PJ's each year when we start having children. He's such a trooper! I bought these when I was still pregnant. We have robes and Turner has the PJ's this year. It is too much fun and I give props to my wonderful husband for allowing me to live out my lifelong dream. :) Eventually I won't only have him whining about it..but Turner probably won't be so happy at the age of 15 wearing matching PJ's with the family, but we will see!
 Getting some tummy rub from Turner to Honey-B-Jammin!
 Bathtime! Our Christmas party started at 530 and ended at 7...the 'boss' runs a tight ship and was ready for his bath and bottle!

Some favorite pictures I haven't posted
 Rocking with Turner and waiting on deer to arrive.
Aunt Lydia was so nice to come hang out with Turner after work so I could grade papers one evening when Addison was out of town.

 Already showing that stress look for the holiday season!
 Happy 8 months to me!


Yippee! Daddy loves to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment