Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa is Here!

The kids stockings full of goodies!
 I 'sewed'the names this year.

 Waiting for Santa...no milk this year....
 The little tree was Grandma Helen's. I decided to put that out closed and then Santa will open it to show he was here! A tradition I want to start with Tman.
So..we have a Cookie for Santa (Melano..only the best for Santa) Marshmallows for the Reindeer and a pretzel stick for ...really I don't know who..an elf maybe??
 Santa came!! He wrote a letter to Turner and placed it in a frame..and then some goodies.
Rudolph (see the red around a marshmallow) took a BIG bite out of his marshmallow!
The note read:
Dear Turner,
Merry 1st Christmas! I look forward to many years of seeing the smile on your face Christmas morning. Be sure to always stay on my good list! Ho! Ho! :) SANTA.
 He was so happy to see that Santa came this year!
I didn't start all the traditions I wanted since Turner was only 9 months old, but I can't wait until next year to see him put out milk and cookies for Santa and wake up the next morning. He will be almost two (3 months shy), so I'm curious to see how he acts. This year 'Santa' didn't make it to our house until Christmas Day night around 7:00. Mommy and Daddy will have to be on the ball next year! Addison questioned my plate of goodies when I showed him what I did. He was questioning how the reindeer got in the house to eat the marshmallows..I said Santa walked them outside to let them munch on while Santa filled the stockings... Why would Santa put them back on the plate? Where did these presents come from? (The ones next to the plate of cookies) Aunt Roni gave them to me...I REALLY hope Turner gets this inquisitive state of mind at a young age :)
...as you all know..we did do one thing Christmas Day...
wore our matching PJs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment