Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nap Boot Camp

At the Seifritz household we started Nap Boot Camp...ok well I just wanted to call it that to make it more fun! :) Below are two entries I emailed to my family about what he's doing. I know they love them, but someone has to listen to it! What would I do without my iphone, I'm just not sure! I just wanted to share because I'm enjoying my spin on 'boot camp' with his napping. I know there are 1,000 of other things I could be doing, but this is fun and it shows my dorky writing teacher coming out...

"Day three here at nap boot camp! He stays with his eyes slightly open for about 6 min after his 3 min wAiling fit. We have our play date today. Others are not coming until their little one finishes their nap...we will just be there all day! He's at about a 45 min nap time...so close to normal babies 2-3 hr nap:). Love him!! At ease soldier! Please!"


" It's now 17:00 hours and this is what we got. He is keeping one eye open just in case I sneak attack by putting him in his crib. Took about a 25 min nap in his PAC n play until he was ready to abort ship and needing backup. I think the playdate was too much for the little guy..... Day three of nap boot camp but I'm not putting up the white flag yet! "


He just won't let up on that one eye! Trust me Turner, I will be here when you awake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment