Thursday, June 24, 2010

Turner's Version

This is Turner's version of his paci. He's telling his mommy and daddy, "Look! I'm saving you money. I can just use my hand instead of buying (AND looking for --) a paci! He LOVES to stick his whole hand in his mouth. He sometimes gags himself because he sticks it so far. What's funny is he will have half his paci and half his hand in his mouth. My mom says one ultrasound he had his hand in his mouth so he must love it. Whatever works! The whole searching for a paci is ridiculous. We don't even have to use it all the time and I still can't find them. I remember a few weeks ago a 2 am feeding and bawling Turner. I thought the paci would calm him down, but couldn't find it. All lights on, had to get Addison up and finally found it-under the couch....
I didn't realize how much saliva they produce at such a young age. I keep looking for teeth for how much this boy drools. He even chokes sometimes and wakes himself up because of all his saliva. I didn't realize at such a young age they had this going on. He's going to be a fountain when it comes to teething time. (which I will have to join a support group during this time. I'm SO sensitive when it comes to teeth, it will be agonizing going through this...)

He loves gazing. I know all babies love this so nothing unusual. He adores ceiling fans. They calm him (along with his hand in his mouth :)
 He's been sticking his tongue in and out of his mouth and making noises. He will be a talker! (Not that surprises anyone..)

1 comment:

  1. This post just cracks me up. I just laugh, because we have the same issues around here with the paci misplacement....honestly can't admit we have found one under the couch, but the other day she lost one in her car seat on a ride somewhere and i couldn't find it anywhere in the car, until i looked in the cup holder in the door! we will be here for you on the teeth trials!!!!

    ReplyDelete