Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Night Out!

We joined the Hill family for a pancake breakfast last Saturday. It was a early 730 and we were strolling in ready for some breakfast!

Kids chatting it up on this fine Saturday morning.



If you can't tell from this picture..Momma needs some sun this summer. Wow..I'm white.
Jackson is the sweetest with my little cry baby. He always tries to tickle him so sweetly and just talk to him. Any time Turner needs something or is upset, Jackson lets me know. I love that kid!

We had Franklin's birthday party that afternoon. He had the best tractor that Turner eyed and wanted to play.

Look, Momma! This is how a man rides on his tractor!


We then went and ate at Applebees.  We have only been there one other time in the past four months--it's a great place because they are kid friendly...we are starting to find 'kid friendly' restaurants. The manager I love. He not only remembered Turner from last time, gave him some ice cream, and gave me the best advice on how to help his teething... He said to take a whole chicken, boil it, boil it until the meat is just falling off! Then take all the meat off and let that boy just gnaw on the chicken bone.... I just smiled and was saying in my head.."No..." but that was sweet of him to give me some advice. Remember..bubble boy.

 Turner then stayed the night at Shugie's  so we could attend 'Night at the Races' with Marcy and Cameron. Turner loved the toys she bought him and fell right into the groove at her house in no time! He loved the english muffin he got in the morning and simply having Shugie time! We love Turner being with his family and we love having a night to spend with just each other!

 Eating his english muffin for breakfast! Yummy!
 Night out! Woo hoo!
I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment