Monday, August 30, 2010

Five Months already?!?!

It's true when you slack on posting blogs, it gets to be overwhelming. I am just going to recap mostly with pictures and just a few text.

He's five months today. He has really changed the past few weeks! I've heard there is a HUGE change from 5-6 months. I honestly understand now  when people say they grow up too fast. It felt like yesterday he was only a month old! It's amazing how you surprise yourself even though you know yourself so well! I am very surprised on how emotional I am on things changing with Turner. I get a little twinge in me every time he has a little change. I love, love how he talks to himself. It's so cute how he has found his feet. It's adorable how he notices PoPo now and almost falls out of your arms trying to see him. It's funny how he makes these long drawn out noises to go to sleep. It's amazing how he gets so excited over the simple things and even MORE amazing how I  will spend an hour singing the same songs over and over because it simply makes him giggle. Oh! His giggle..it's the best thing. At work, I have to stop and just look at a picture of him because I miss him so much! Ok..enough of that. He makes me and Addison simply happy and I couldn't be more thankful than I am right now.

Oh yeah...HE'S SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. I made his five month video today and I didn't even remember that one! :) (Again, it's amazing because I was a little sad the last few weeks because I don't get up with him anymore at the 2:00 feeding...)

What's even better is the amazing people Turner has in his life! Turner gets so much love and I love every bit of it for him.

He is loving being with Grandmama all day. He loves his stations and outside fun with her! Daddy started his new job at home today, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this all goes. It does mean more traveling for Daddy. The best thing is right when I get home, whatever Turner is doing he will stop and just want me to hold him for 30 or so minutes. What a wonderful feeling!

I haven't blogged because I pretty much have been trying to get into the groove of starting school. I'm looking forward to a wonderful year...and Thanksgiving break! ;)

Here's his world in pictures. I promise I will get better at blogging!

He started this bottom lip thing..I call him Old Man Turner

He had his first date with Campbell. It's so fun because they are starting to notice each other and interacting. Turner swatted at Campbell a few times. Just flirting :)


Oh the Jumparoo! Jenny told us to get this and I'm so glad we did! He LOVES it! As you can see, he has enough to entertain himself.

Grumpy face ...oh no..he's bird watching with Daddy! He loves watching the hummingbirds..someone likes it a little more ..Addison.

Relaxing with Daddy. On a side note, Turner was home with me for over 4 months and I never got pooped on or thrown up on. In the last week, ADdison has been thrown up on where it ruined his phone and pooped on so badly he had to throw it in the wash quickly! Way to go T-man!

He's starting to reach for things. I love how when I'm rocking him, he will look up at me and play with my hair that has fallen on him. So precious!

He's starting to plop over and off his chair. Mommy has had a few uh-ohs with him but he's ok :).
We visited Poppy and Moppy a few times! He loves seeing them!

Happy 25th Birthday to Lydia!!

What a noggin'! He will be soaking up a lot of knowledge with that head! :)
Mommy loves getting me up in the morning!

I have noticed that God really knows me. :) With his birthday being on the 30th each month, it makes it so much easier to think back to 'the whole month of August'...it makes it less confusing for me. I am the mommy who has to stop and say March 30th still because of his due date on MArch 29th, I still want to say that!

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Turner


No comments:

Post a Comment