Monday, August 9, 2010

Catching some zzz...

Mr. Turner is a squirmer! As you can see, he will wiggle himself until he is naked! I am not sure what 'normal' 4 month old babies should be doing...but Turner MOVES so much while he's asleep. Every morning he's in a different corner-no blanket, and sometimes no jammies. I just feel at 4 months they should still be pretty content and not move all night...but not our little man. He's a mover and a shaker!
It's funny as I'm posting this, Turner is still sound asleep at 8:39!!! He NEVER sleeps this late...and if you remember from a previous post him sleeping through two parties..we again needed to be somewhere at 8:00 and then 9:15 for his shots and he's still asleep. This is why I picked a pediatrician close to the house


We had our friends Karen and Jevin over. It was so fun to hang out with them. Jevin is 2 weeks older than Turner.
What was funny was I placed Turner on his tummy for some reason. As I was doing this, I told Karen that he's only rolled over once and just won't do it...well..you know what he did. Right when he was on his tummy he rolled over effortlessly like he does it every day... :) He now rolls over everytime he's on his belly! Yeah!
They are so cute! I felt good when I saw Jevin with socks on. Many are always asking me why I have socks on Turner in the dead of summer, but Karen and I know--their tosies get cold!


Camouflage photoshoot:




He's saying : Mommy I don't want to go kill those ducks! I don't want to go kill those ducks!
:)

That's all folks!

1 comment: