Saturday, September 4, 2010

May we please have a to go box

A few weeks ago, I was reading my friend Andrea's blog about taking her children to a restaurant. During that same week, I told Addison, "I can't wait to take Turner to restaurants and such." I then realize after talking with Andrea that this is the time to do that...and the last few months :). Now, you can ask the Seaside crew, we took Turner and he wasn't the 3 month old who just would sit in his car seat and sleep...we made it through dinner, but it was a 5+ operation. It's funny. Whenever we are out and about and I see a younger baby, and the family is just strolling and shopping while the little one is just snoozing away, I point and tell Adidson how Turner never would have done that. He just was always awake. :) Yes, he's five months old and has never been to a restaurant with Mommy and Daddy, but we had good reason :). To make a long story short, we went to our first restaurant last night. Let me set up the scene.

Turner wakes up from a nap at 445. I feed him a bottle and we are in the car by 515. Picked Del Sol, a mexican restaurant - fast service. Picked a restaurant that had 2 people in there the entire time-not crowded. Back home by 620! We made it; no to go box yet! :)

He was so good and I just had fun with the family! He sat in his car seat most of the time just playing with his toys and staring at ...well..not much because there were no people and no ceiling fans. I love how at this age he zones in on something and follows it around until he has pretty much twisted himself. It's funny.

We may try for Bordinos tonight! Game day and fancy! Go Seifritz crew! :)

I moved my water over so in the picture we made sure we knew it was at a restaurant. :)

He was staring at the only two people in the restaurant. :) Who are these people that are not related to me??



I love this picture. He was waiting on his date with Campbell. He actually put on shoes and pants! He was a little nervous.




Aunt Natalie's friends got her this shirt for Turner. He loves his Aunt Nat! She is starting to watch him on Fridays. I'm so glad because he loves spending time with her!
He's also getting to that fun age where he's connecting with people, crying when I come home because he's missed me, points to me and cries because he wants me to hold him. I know I won't be able to stand it when he starts crying when I leave in the morning.....I really don't see it happening because he gets SO excited when someone comes over to play--may have something to do with the fact he has been captivated since the day he was born, but whatever... He almost jumps out of my arms when Grandmama shows up for the day!

Mother. It's 545 in the morning...do we really have to do this...




I love rice cereal time with him! He's just chomp chomp chomping away! The other day Addison said he may need to power wash the bumbo ??? I told him I think we will be ok :).

THE FAMOUS BIRTHDAY POSE



Turner is famous for his birthday pictures. He loves creating a poster and taking a picture for them. It's getting much harder because he almost paper cuts himself now. We still get cute ones! I wish I downloaded the one for Aunt Lydia. It was really fun!
Speaking of pictures...he is starting to make it difficult to get that perfect picture. I am so grateful we have digital now...I now know why all of our pictures were just not that cute..that's all they had because they couldn't delete and retake!..and also why I didn't have that many or a baby book...third child... 
On a side note, I was watching Back to the Future last weekend and the FUTURE in that movie was 2015--scary!!
Having fun with momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment