Friday, July 16, 2010

Hayden's Birthday Bash!

Turner loves to party! Well..that's what I thought for this day. I was excited about today.  Turner's first birthday party with his friends. I have many friends with babies and Addison and I have been attending parties for years without kids-it was fun to have one there..well..late of course. ....
   Turner decided today was going to be his day to nap. I had the whole day scheduled with his feedings and naps! We would be good to go. Fed Turner and fast asleep around 9:30. Perfect! He will sleep his normal 45 minutes and then up and happy to P-A-R-T-Y at 11:00...not today. Turner kept on sleeping. I finally told Addison I'm going to go ahead and go to the party-this was around 11:15. I HATE being late to parties! I again show up without a kid. Turner then wakes up after his 2 hour nap..which I know is normal but not for him. Addison shows up with Turner after his bottle and had a wonderful time! It's so fun to see all our kids grow up together. I couldn't believe Hayden was 3 years old!!





I really think Marcy and I should call each other when Turner and Campbell will be attending the same event and have them matching... I think it would be fun :)... What do you think, Marcy??

So! Onto our big day of events! After Hayden's party, we get home and do our routine.eat..nap...well..We had the Hill's bbq to attend at 5...we AGAIN were late because Turner decided to take another 2 hour nap... !
I love it how all during the week it's always 45 minutes..and then when I actually want to go somewhere and everyone is home he decides to take long naps. Gotta love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment