Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Annie!

Man! When you don't stay on top of posts it's kind of overwhelming on trying to catch up. So, Katy logic, I'll go backwards! :) We had a great time in Seaside and now just getting back to our routine. When we got home Addison insisted we moved him to his crib Tuesday night. I was hesitant, but so glad we did. He did so good with the transition. I felt bad because we moved him way across the house during a horrendous storm! He didn't seem to mind :). He is a mover and a shaker when he wants out! I have found him sprawled out hands and feet on all four corners of the crib so far bawling his eyes out. He is a little impatient--(wonder where he gets that?!?!)Other than the alien dome light shining from our room due to the monitor, it's been great!

I've been loving just being at home with him and doing nothing the past few days. I had a favorite moment today. He just got done eating and I burped him and sat him up. He layed against me and we sat there for 20 minutes as I sang Annie songs to him. He just sat and stared while I belted, "You're never fully dressed without a smile." and then I played him my favorite song from that musical, "NYC" and I hummed :) along. He loved it.

We've been doing a lot lately, but my boy is crying and time to feed!


No comments:

Post a Comment