Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Diaper Advice!

At my shower in March, my friends did a wonderful thing by having people write advice to me on a diaper. I could then look at it during the many, many diaper changes. They are a size one so I've been using them lately. I typed them all down to keep as a memory. It was fun to read them. I did use a few before I realized I wanted to cherish them forever! It was such a great idea and was so fun to read! Thanks, girlies!


All you have to do is love your baby every day!
Be patient. The tiny age doesn’t last long enough. – Nanny
Make time for you and Addison

Let friends take care of sweet baby Turner for a weekend away.
Savor the moments covered in spit up
When things get bad, call 1-800-Grandma
According to Andrea:

Open it, Close it,

Open it, close it,

Then take the diaper off! – Amy
Cherish the quiet stolen moments in the middle of the night when it is just you and sweet baby Turner. –Katey W
Don’t underestimate poop..it WILL shoot across the room if you are not careful! –Rachel
Each day is a special gift…hold fast to that when life gets congested. I love you. –Sharon Hampton
Give him a big kiss from his Poppy & Moppy!
Keep Smiling and Enjoy him. –Peace
Turd-ner. From Uncle Aaron
Watch out for flying pee! – Aunt Nat
You can shower or go to the bathroom when he cries. 
They really do grow up fast; so treasure each moment!

You are a great mom!
Call Aunt Lydia. She can always help out!
Put the monitor on Addison’s side of the bed!
Follow your mommy instincts!
I put warm washcloths in a crock pot for the 1st month because they poop so much at 1st and the wipes don’t get it near as well as washcloths. –Andrea
Remember to always take time for yourself (whenever you can) –Kate Corbett


I never realized how much advice one gets when they become a momma! One little guy does make you doubt yourself many, many times throughout the day! Good thing he makes me smile pretty much all day to even out the doubting!


No comments:

Post a Comment