Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Three Men!

We are slowly introducing PoPo to Turner. PoPo is doing WONDERFULLY with everything except his barking. His barking style has changed and it's just more protective. It's not his fault he loves Turner!:) I still make time each day to spend with PoPo. Quicken is just a little mother hen watching over me and Turner. Gotta love her. We can't fit everyone on the couch. :)

Snuggle time in the morning

I love my three bald men! LOVE LOVE this picture!!

Another week has past. It really does fly by! He smiled at me this week AND he LOVES LOVES hearing me sing. :) Of course we all knew he would! Whenever he is getting fussy I sing 'You are My Sunshine' and he just sits and stares at me. We had the photoshoot this week for his newborn pics. 5 hours later... poor Brandy! She was so patient and got incredible shots I will cherish forever!! Thank you Brandy for being patient with my little man! We celebrated Uncle Aaron's birthday at Shugie's house. It was so fun to get him out for a bit! I can't wait until we can travel around--right now I just can't do much. He had slumber parties with his Aunt Nat and Aunt Litz along with Grandmama and Shugie. He loves spending time with everyone!



He looks so good in brown. First day he wore pants! :)
Applaude the small accomplishments.


Went to Shugie's house for Aaron's birthday. He slept the whole time...party animal!

Car ride home from the party. His hat slips up on him..he does so well in the car

Photo shoot. PoPo again is pathetic. He kept trying to sneak in the pictures while Brandy was shooting...he's not my star for pictures as much as he use to :)

Visitors! Turner loves having his friends over to play in his room. Hayden, Blake, and Jenny came over to hang out for awhile! Turner loved it! Grandmama played as well.


Ray meeting the little man!
Aunt Roni holding Turner. Turner loves his Aunt Roni!!

No comments:

Post a Comment