Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Turner and Friends

What fun it was to greet Turner to all our wonderful friends. Our family keeps saying what wonderful friends we have and we agree! We have so many wonderful people who make us smile each day! Thank you for all the kind wishes, cards, and checking in on us!

We had a party in Turner's room starting the moment we got there (1:45 am) and then throughout the day after his arrival-11:49. He will have to get use to going and being around lots of people because mommy and daddy love hanging out with each and everyone of them!

Marcy and Me! Less than a month and we will be switchings sides!
Jenny holding Turner so sweetly
Two of my three girls! Sue had a meeting. They were so excited to meet Mr. Turner
Charity and Virginia loved meeting Mr. Turner; many great memories ahead!!
KTB meeting Turner!
Andrea who has given me great momma advice on pushin' it helped! :)
Katey and Katy--dynamic duo!
Aunt and Uncle Seagraves
LOVE this memory. Steve was teaching me how to swaddle. He did a gREAT job!
Kipp and Lisa. Grant came but they don't allow kids in the rooms. He was so sweet and teared up because he wanted to meet Turner.
I LOVE this picture of you Amy!! SO CUTE!
Rachel loves holding babies! She has two cuties of her own
Wes trying to talk Turner into going fishing soon :) :)
My night nurse who did his footprints in the baby book. She was so great throughout the night. He stayed in the room with me and Debbie the entire time.
Amazing nurse! She really helped me with breastfeeding and simply nice to me!:)
Jackson meeting Turner for the first time. He did such a great job. I can't wait to see him with Campbell
My Nanny and the little guy
Holly
The Parker family visiting all the way from California!
My favorite place to snuggle!

First Dr's Visit was wonderful! We had fun taking him and he did great. I think he loves the car. We'll see! He was 6 lbs. 7 oz. and all his vitals were wonderful.



We have too much fun even in the Dr's office! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO jealous!!!! I wish I could be there to meet him. He is beautiful!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey D was your night nurse! I LOVED her.

    ReplyDelete