Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week in review!

What a great week! Turner had more visitors to see him. Alicia, Blake and Scott were in from Colorado to see Mr. T. We celebrated Shugie's birthday on Monday. We had to bolt home because mommy forgot a very important element to feed Turner! He went to the Dr and had a great check up. He is in the 70% for his height and 20% for his weight. He is tall and skinny right now! :) Nothing like his momma and daddy! We had some wonderful visitors from Whitney who made him the cutest frame! Cedar and Hilary stopped by! It was great seeing Cedar; he's growing so fast! We went to Grandmama's on Sunday for an outing. His umbilical cord came off this week!! It was exciting. He met his great grandparents from Kansas City this week!  I was able to go to the NWA boutique show for a bit with my mom. Addison and Turner sat in the car 'just in case' it was time for feeding. It's so funny at 2:30 am everything seems to be out of arms reach. I need my water, pillow, or phone and it is just a few inches from me being able to grab it while feeding. I am going to try and get him on a schedule after this week. He had one really bad night of an upset stomach, but other than that, he is just up when he needs to eat. I will say he still doesn't love to sleep by himself....we will be working on that this week.

Turner had yet another great week!
Turner loves Grandmama!
He loves his dog shirts! He is still so tiny he is still wearing his newborn onesies.  He looks like he is about to punch someone or me for taking pictures all the time :)

The popular spring picture my mom loves to take of the kids. He was fussy

After our Dr's visit. He did such a good job!

Grandpapa telling  him all about his fishing weekend with Uncle Beej

Cedar and Hilary came to visit! They are about 8 weeks apart.

Chillin' and lovin' life!




Family dinner with Alicia, Blake, and Scott in town! Blake got a new puppy--he's in love!

Quicken had to be in the picture
My girls came to visit me! It was so great to see them. Jaxton was so bright eyed and Ashlynn loved playing with Quicken!


Turner met his great grandparents from Kansas City- We think his heigth came from Grandpa!

Uncle Adam coming to see the little man!

Sue loved holding him! I miss my girls!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness Katy Turnner is a busy little boy! Ashlynn can't wait to come back to visit Quicken! I am sure Quicken was worn out after we left.

    ReplyDelete