Saturday, February 19, 2011

Will you be Mine?

I LOVE Valentine's Day! I even give my students Valentine day cards and treats even though they are in middle school because it's the one day I wish I worked in elementary school with all the fun parties! I still remember all the Valentine Days I would wake up and my mom had a whole breakfast table filled with Valentine's Day fun! 
 I was a little sad that I had to work on Valentine's Day, BUT I just had fun a day early with Tman. I did a red theme! I got all his toys and blankets that were red and made a display. We then played with it all. I made some ..oh excuse me..TURNER made some Valentine's Day cards for his sweethearts.. I got him an Elmo book My Fuzzy Valentine about his Mommy being his Valentine. We sang Valentine Day songs and took lots of pictures!


 Valentine's Day with his Aunt Natalie!! He was excited with the day she had planned for him. She took him to the library for a Valentine's date with Ms. Campbell. He loved watching all the people...singing the songs and being with his friends! His true Valentines!
I love you Aunt Nat..
 Shugie and Natalie took him to the mall to buy him some cute Puma's for Valentine's Day! He's saying WOW! These shoes are so comfy! Thanks, Shugie!
 Aunt Natalie bought him this giant frog balloon! He loves hitting it and watching it come back to him. The simple things in life :)
 Turner and Campbell exchanging Valentines at the library. They got Turner a cute playskool tractor! Campbells heart goes vroom vroom for Tman! (I don't know what a tractor sound is..chug?)
 Playing with the tamborine!
 Campbell showing off the Valentine's card Turner 'made' for her.
 The fun didn't stop there! We got a cute Elmo card in the mail from Shugie-she knows how much he loves Elmo! Aunt Roni got him a card and some money to go spend on himself! Grandmama got him a fishin' Valentine's day card a drum for him to 'beat' like his heart 'beats' for Grandmama! Turner had a wonderful 1st Valentine's Day.

Happy 1st Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment