Saturday, February 19, 2011

REALLY Ten Months old..


So...since the ice was hanging from all his fun toys outside..I decided to have some fun inside during the captivity snow week two...
 I love how he loves to play in his room. It's so cute to walk in his room and he has all his toys out and playing with them all. He goes to this corner many times throughout the day.

 He's staring at his shoes because of how badly he wants to go outside and play....
 so..Momma has a plan! Photoshoot with his favorite books! I wanted to capture what his favorite books have been lately because I thought it would be something fun he would want to look back upon...in the past he would sit and sit for a long time and let me do whatever...well what idea I had in my mind did not turn out because I forgot Turner is ten months old and he doesn't understand the concept behind 'capturing the memories' :)
 I staged this because I thought he could sit in his chair and one by one I could take ONE picture of him looking at his favorite book so I then can have it for his memories..well..
He decided he wanted to focus on his Aveeno lotion instead...Did not want to sit in the chair..knocked down all the books on one side...(all in about ten seconds so far)
 Then scooted down off the chair..I decided  we will do some floor shots of him looking at his books..
 Aveeno lotion..no books..
 With his famous one finger point..pointed to the monkey
 His favorite song..(Snuggle Puppy will be a blog all in itself) so I was happy with this memory shot.
Loves the touch and feel board books...
 Holding up the book and reading it to me... (Did this on his own..not staged-:)!
(Again..about 1.5 in the shoot now...) I'm sweating..still many books to get go.....
 Proceeds to the wall...

He's looking at me like..What are you wanting me to do, Mom?? As I kept saying..just come over here Turner and look through your fun books!:)
 

 Mommy..I hope you learned your lesson.
(None of the books right side up so I could get the 'cover' shot...)
I was laughing through all of this because my favorite book memories turned into what real life is like memories for Tman at 10 1/2 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment