Sunday, February 6, 2011

Colorado has nothing on us!

KTB came over and wanted to sled down the hill. It was a perfect day to get Tman out because it was very sunny! I was glad we went sledding because with all the lovely snow we've had, it was our first chance to have fun with it!
 Ran across this when we were looking back at past storms. This was about a month before Tman arrived..I think...I really can't remember.  I think everyone understands why I didn't go down the hill this time around!
Talking Tman up on how he will go about going down the big hill.


 Weeeee...! No reaction from Tman..not a smile..laugh..wail..cry..nothing. Just a stone face. I don't think he really understands what all this is..I know for sure he won't touch it.


 Here I go!
 Weeee!
 B Snowboarding..
 When we go to Colorado..Turner will laugh at those bunny slopes! I've never been skiing..more of a beach gal myself, so I will be right there with Turner learning to ski!
 Round two!
 LOVE this picture!
 PoPo was so nervous about Turner. Kept running after him making sure he was alright. I took PoPo down it once. He enjoyed it!
 The snow bunnies chillin' with Turner.
 Resting at the lodge. Turner was clapping for us.
Let's just say this 30 minutes of fun made for a long snowy nap for Turner.
He can't wait for next year's big snow!
OH WAIT...another one this week?
Oh fun....


1 comment:

  1. Good times in the snow, we enjoy those also why not have fun in the snow rather than wish it away!


    Anyways, my wifes name is Annette (pastors wife)and she just opened her blog to public setting as she wants to be an encouragement and blessing to people. I was trying to be an encouragement to her by asking if you would be willing to swing by and say hi as she does not know many people in the blog world? Thank you for considering. Her blog is

    http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/

    Thank You,
    Rodney(Annette's husband)

    ReplyDelete