Sunday, February 6, 2011

A wee bit of snow for a wee little baby...


How we entertained Tman during the snow days..
A wee bit of snow for a wee little baby....
 We were out in it for a total of 1 minute..enough to take photos :) ...twice..



He played with his football. He now has this habit when he crawls around he seems to always want something in his hand..he just can't let it go..Uncle Jeff was proud he was so attached to a football!


 
Stared out the window at all his jungle gyms..dreaming of sunshine and butterflies!
 
 Played in his suitcase..my mother was concern on how many days we were staying when on my first load in..I had this suitcase. I brought one shirt for me..rest for Tman. For anyone who knows me, I'm a horrible packer. (didn't bring flip flops to our honeymoon in Jamaica!) So even though it looks big..I still didn't bring the right stuff.
The shoes are his black patent leather that he will not let go..but don't fit him anymore. Good example of my packing skills...snow evacuation and I'm sure to grab the kids black patent leather shoes.. They keep him entertained while we change him. The boy loves his shoes!
 First big boy bath with Winnie the Pooh! He loved it. A lot of bubbles and lots of fun!
 MMM....how can I trick Daddy into letting me get rid of that blue tub and take big boy baths..mmm....
 Lounged around with Grandmama and the dogs. Pebbles is really fun for Turner (unlike someone else we know...)
  His two front teeth finally popped out!
 Played Giddy up Horsy with Grandpapa
 Went Vroom, Vroom down the hallway!
 Thought he was a big boy on the 'motorcycle'
 Loved dropping his cherrios for Pebbles to catch. Pebbles and PoPo were the vaccuums around him. We also had a personal chef, Grandmama! She cooked Turner up so many different foods..and he loved them. I hardly lifted a finger when it came to meal time! Thanks, Grandmama!
 Did a little head banging.. he loved placing his back against the couch or hallway wall and bang..bang. He would laugh and keep doing it.
 While Tman took his nap, Grandmama would clean and rearrange his toys like it was Christmas morning so when he woke, he was all excited and ready to play again. ..He's staring at them ready to demolish the pretty look in about 2 seconds.
 Did a little bird watching with Grandpapa
 Meal time at the table with his sippy cup. He loved holding it for about 10 seconds and then 'tossing' it to the floor.. finally by the 4th day he would sip out of it on his own.
 Turner is growing on PoPo..but this shirt still has some truth behind it.
 Oh, the maraca how he loves it so. This is another toy he would not let go and would carry it around..shake..shake..shake! I tried to sneak it in my suitcase, but it's a grandmama toy.

 We are going home today, Turner! Daddy is on his way!
(Singing from the top of my lungs..oh, wait...that's Grandmama putting my suitcase in the car!:)
 Yes, Daddy was once again gone for business to Las Vegas during the snow.. I decided to load up and head to Casa De La Johnsons..it was nice to be home. Turner stayed on his routine with his naps and schedule since Gmama watches him all day, anways. I loved spending time with the 'rents! We had nightly Scrabble games, ice cream, and tons of relaxation! Turner didn't skip a beat with his day. Thanks guys for putting up with Turner..oh who are we kidding..they loved having him there, it was me they probably were ready to see go. I heard Katherine Ann Johnson a 'few' times while I was there. :)
I felt like a snow angel at home away from home! :)....

That's right! My daddy is here! 
 Three peas in a pod!
We adventured home and..like many..have been home ever since.
Bye, Bye Snow
Hello, Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment