Monday, March 22, 2010

SpRiNg BrEaK 2010! Woo hoo!

Spring break is here! It may not be the craziest one like a trip to Panama or something :), but it's a great week! I am happy to say I don't have to go back to work until August, spending some quiet days with PoPo, Quicken, and Addison, relaxing watching tv and reading, and celebrating some wonderful birthdays this week-Natalie's 21st birthday on Thursday and Cameron's 29th birthday on Sunday. I won't be able to bar hop with Nat, but I'll make it up to her this summer when someone wants to babysit Turner! :) I told Marcy if Turner is not here by Sunday (Cam's birthday) I may do a keg stand at the baseball game to get him going! I am savoring everyday I wake up because I know it won't be this calm and quiet around here and I'm also savoring every kick and gurgle from Turner because I know he will be out soon! We can't wait. Here are a few pictures from our snow-in the past few days. It was great to have two days of being stuck and us spending time together. I cooked, cleaned, and just relaxed. I am still doing that today, but Addison had to go to work :) Our driveway is still slick so I may not be able to get out again today. Happy Spring Break!

PoPo getting those last minute one-on-one time before he is stuck on the floor FOREVER. Poor guy..


PoPo was talking with Turner on how he will be the best big brother and won't hurt him.....yeah... I love it because Turner is kicking this whole time and it doesn't phase PoPo.


Addison made a mini snowman for Turner since he wasn't here for the third big snow. Three big snows we could have been sledding and wasn't able to slide!
Took this so Turner can see what was going on the week before he was due! I SOO wanted to slide down in hopes it would motivate, but I resisted!


Addison and I keep talking about how excited Turner is going to be to look outside to our world of nature. Many times throughout the week during certain times of the year 6-8 deer stand in our front yard just hanging out. We have birds and squirrel that he will love to look out the window and gaze upon.


Just chilling on the couch together for those last quiet days. Addison was sweet and played FRIENDS scene it with me. We love just hanging out on the couch together. As you can see, PoPo on the recliner enjoying his alone time. He's pathetic.



1 comment: