Monday, March 8, 2010

Room Update!

Lydia and Sonya have been my interior decorators for Turner's WONDERFUL room! We are going to finish it up this weekend, but here's some previews. I am SO SO SO happy with his room. I seriously go in there everyday and just look around, sit in the chair, play with his clothes. I started playing with his shelves, but know they can look cuter. I need some more 'cute' stuffed animals. I just can't wait!!

Lydia is available for any rooms to decorate! She has that keen eye needed. :) Love you Lydia!

I have decided on this to bring Turner home. It says 'Brand New' on it. The blanket was made by my grandma.


Lydia made the signs. They look so good!




This is the quilt my grandma made for Turner to always remember what his baby room looked like.

The frames were all Lydia and Sonya. I did have this as a vision, but they made it happen and look 10 times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment