Monday, March 29, 2010

Relaxation...and some waiting!

I had the most relaxing spring break and will cherish it forever because I know I will never have one like it! It was really weird waking up today and not getting ready for work. I have my appointment today so hopefully we will get some news on when we are going to meet Turner. I got to catch up with some great friends and their babies over the break and did some cleaning/organizing around the house.

This is Ms. Berkley, my friend Katey's sweet girl. She was so sweet and wanted to cuddle!

Mr. Blake! He is getting so big! He fired me from trying to give him a bottle, Mommy Jenny had to take over. I couldn't get him comfortable around the belly.


Me and Marcy! One last preggo picture before Turner arrives! I'm so excited Campbell and Turner will be a little over a month apart! So excited!

Decorated Turner's bathroom. I did it very quickly. All I did was buy a shower curtain, hung some towel holders, and bought a towel to match. :) I wanted something boyish but not babyish. I love the print and it matches our walls! It killed a few hours yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. Love the curtain! can't wait to meet mr turner tomorrow! Get a good nights sleep! Praying for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bathroom!So glad you enjoyed your spring break. I can't wait to meet Turner tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete