Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Turner Time!

38 weeks and ready for Turner! Instead of stork, it's a hummingbird bringing Turner! :)



Well! It could happen at any moment. I'm getting excited and like every pregnant woman for nine months, ready! I'm not ready because I'm miserable or uncomforable, I'm just ready to meet our little guy! These past months have been a true blessing and whirlwind. I truly cannot believe it's time. It has flown by with nothing but wonderful memories! We have been so grateful to be surrounded by so many family and friends who truly show us unconditional love each day. I can't wait for Turner to meet all these wonderful people! I was thinking the other day about everything I will miss about pregnancy and what I won't miss. As I was journaling, I didn't really have that many on either side. I feel God gave me this time to cherish and I soaked in every moment. (I do feel like I slept half my pregnancy, but oh well!) I have been truly blessed to have such a wonderful pregnancy (I know it's not over yet, so I shouldn't speak too soon!:) I have had many funny memories that I look back on and smile. Addison says I need to write a book about my pregnancy,...we may think they are funny, great memories but to others it's just a typical day for any preggo. Today a student asked me if PoPo lays on my belly--it was so cute! And yes he does. PoPo has been great and only chewed up one of Turner's toy so far--I bawled for the maybe 3rd time since I've been pregnant, but he was sorry for what he did. Qucken just loves to sit in Turner's room staring at me. She will be such a good sister! PoPo..we just need to pray..real hard for him.. OR have rotation months on who will keep him! He's a great dog!!
    Addison has been amazing through it all! He even says I have not been that emotional or 'moody' for being pregnant--at least to my face:). I can't believe we have been a family of 4 (PoPo and Quicken) and we are now about to become a family of five! (or to normal people 3:). We have been together for 8 years this June and I can't wait to start this new journey with him! We are going to have so much fun!!! We've already talked about all the places we want to take Turner and then those simple days of going out fishing on a Sunday afternoon. We already know he will help Turner in Math and Science, and I will help him in organization, writing, grammar, spelling and READING!
   We are now just waiting for what's yet to come. I pray to God Turner will simply be a healthy baby boy who will have the world waiting for him to start his journey!

Wanted a picture with my other babies before the 'real' baby comes.

Michelle and Shannon from work hosted a Book shower for me and Addison. The best thing was it was at the Wine Cellar!! I can't wait to visit there real soon.


Virginia and Katie from work!

I officially have four more days of work. I can't believe I don't go back until August!! I have the best work family and GREATEST kids. So excited! Work is my home away from home and I will miss it BUT BUT I will cherish every second I have with Turner.
 I am truly blessed my mom is watching him when I return from work. I thank her every day because it is truly a blessing she is doing this!! I think she will have her hands more full with trying to handle Quicken and PoPo than Turner. She is so wonderful for doing this! I love you mom!!
Alright Turner..it's time for you to make your debut!!

Love,
Mom and Dad

3 comments:

  1. **tears**. I love you two (or four) to death! You life is about to change (for the better) and I cannot wait!! I cannot wait to meet you amazing, wonderful little boy! I still need to bring his present over. Remember we are just up the street and are always here if you need anything! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so excited for you! And of course I can't wait to meet you little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy these last few days/weeks. He will come when he's ready. Sleep, go out to dinner, and relax! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete