Monday, January 17, 2011

Visit to Centerton!

We visited Moppy & Poppy on Sunday. It was a pretty day and loved having Aunt Lydia and Caul join! Turner looks forward to his Sundays because Aunt Lydia comes to visit! He always has something new to show her and can't wait to get the call that she's on her way. I love having my time with Lydia, too!

 Jere and Turner look very similar!..and no I do not curl Turner's hair.
 When Tman gets to a new place, it takes him a second to get into his groove...he usually stares off into the distance and doesn't crack a smile. Moppy was helping him feel at home..He hasn't been up to Centerton in quite some time, so I was excited for him to go!

 Lydia was teaching Turner how to high-five

 Turner seeing a cute lab puppy

 He crawled...he scooted...and found a basket he just had to carry around!
 He loves his Moppy & Poppy!
This is his poop face...oh the pictures I take of him... I think I need more hobbies :)
 Drooling on the chin just a bit

Then...
we went and saw our best friends today! It's crazy how after Christmas the time flies. We haven't seen Jackson or Campbell since before Christmas. They had so much fun. Turner loved playing with all of C's toys. Jackson shared his phone with them..and they just took it from each other ..back and forth...too fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment