Monday, January 10, 2011

A trip to the Big Apple

Where should we begin, Momma!?!

Today is our first official snow day! I took advantage and did a shoot with Turner, actually got on the treadmill and Wii finally, dinner in the crockpot, watched my favorite, GMA, and it's not even one yet!

Marcy spotted this shirt in the girls' section at Rhea Lana's and snagged it for me. I've had it on my 'list' to take some pictures of Turner in it because my favorite place is NYC! I throw these shoots together in a hurry..wish I had my Annie poster but it's at school....He is getting quite difficult to have our fun photoshoots...The moving and such has Momma out of breath at the end, but I was happy with our little trip to NYC.


"NYC....
   What is it about you?..

 You're Big
 You're Loud

You're tough


 NYC..
I go years without you..
Then I can't get enough..
 No other town has the Empire State
 and a mayor five foot two.
 No other town in the whole forty eight

 can half compare to you!
 You crowd, you cramp, you are still the champ!
 The shimmer of Time Square.

NYC...You are still the champ!
Amen for NYC!"
Except for.....

 NOT THE SUBWAY, AGAIN!!!

 Tuckered out after a long trip through the big city!

We love NYC!
Dedicated to Lydia Seifritz
Love, Turner!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Do I see a theme starting for his first birthday party?

    ReplyDelete