Monday, November 8, 2010

Trick or Treat!

We have had some great weeks, but I've been consumed with sooo much grading! It really takes a toll on me when I just want to do nothing after work...but oh well! Part of it, but that's why I'm behind on....well Blogging is the least of what I'm behind on--! :)
   Turner is opening wide for all veggies! We survived the two weeks with Daddy being in Denmark. Thank you Skype! I think it was harder on him being away from Turner ...but Mommy didn't mind him being around for an extra set of hands ;)! Luckily, we have many family members that checked in on me, helped watch Turner, and made the two weeks better.

We had some great fun with Halloween! He was Snuggle Puppy and I bought him a 3 month costume...he was 7 months..so I just cut out the bottoms--it worked and only cost me six bucks! Campbell was the sweetest kitty! The pictures are adorable of them. I always sit and make up conversations Turner and Campbell are having..I should make it a little tv show..for me and Marcy to watch :).
    I MADE all the Grandmas close their doors and let us knock to say Trick or Treat..I'm so glad they love me:). We got lots of candy, but we did Trick or Treat at 1:00 in the afternoon to fit in Turner's 'times'. Maybe next year we can venture out to a neighborhood...someone will have to invite us to their neighborhood because we are surrounded by trees, but we do have a beautiful fall view that makes for great pictures!  Had a great time on the square with the Hill's and Schwartman's. I've gone the past few years flying solo and this year had Mr. T by my side! It was fun. Grandmama and Shugie joined us for the festivities on the square..lots of chaos really because of the many many kids. My favorite was the gigantic table with the kid's head in the middle. Marcy laughed and said that's something I would do to Turner..she's right :).  We had a playdate on Saturday at Jenny's house and had some fun. We try to get together once every other month because sadly time just flies and we rarely see each other.

When Daddy came home on the 30th it was so great! Turner just stared at him in awe. I had my first night away from him on Friday..one night was enough, but I had fun! It was a great girls trip to see Wicked and do a little shopping!

Turner is being more and more vocal and moving a lot more! His hair is still growing straight up and he still loves to go outside..I'm very concerned for these long winter evenings...it's going to be so hard for him not to go outside!



Attempting to take a group shot on the square




Mommy wanted something sweet from Bliss on our way out of the square

"I'll share a some candy with you, Campbell! You are soo sweet!" Turner remarks.

His 7 month picture!
Nanny made him this cute Booo shirt! She's so creative!





Jackson enjoying one of my Jack O Lantern fruit cups!

This was the most amazing thing trying to get them all sitting down at once..good times!

OOOhhh. I love you! I read Turner this book called Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton (love her!) and there's a CD that goes along with it. Anytime he's fussy in the car, I just pop the CD in and he starts smiling and listening. In the house, it's a special treat because I just sing him the song and he loves it! :)

mmm...costume a little too short?? Nah! It's called being on a budget during these rough economical times! :)




Aww...Halloween is over....

My mom was so great while Addison was gone! She skyped more with Addison and Turner than I did! She is so technology savvy! She puts in many extra hours when Addison is gone-thanks Mom!

When you eat lots of candy, this is what happens!

This was when I was leaving him for one night. He's looking like he wants to tell me it's really not that big of a deal mom, I mean..c'mon I need some guy time with my Daddy! :)

Celebrating Halloween!



It's been a great few weeks and can't believe it's NOVEMBER!! Gobble! Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment