Monday, November 15, 2010

"He's My Best Friend"

"He's My Best Friend"

Who is that?? What do I see??

I wanna play...

Not with PoPo is always staring at me...BUT...



RiBbIt!!!

                                                    My favorite toy in the whole world!

Mommy you are not as funny as Ribbit, so don't even try.


See! He's so flexible!

He loves all the hugs and kisses from ME!

That's right, Ribbit is my best friend!

Please don't take Ribbit from me...


We have so many places to adventure to!


I can see us now! Traveling the world...

feasting on gourmet food fit for a King and Queen..


making everyone around laugh! laugh! laugh! That guy..he's hilarious!

yep! He's the best buddy any guy could ask for!


Geez...that Ribbit..his jingle..his jangle...I love him so!
Thanks Ribbit for always bringing a smile to my face!

Love,
Turner Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment