Sunday, October 24, 2010

F*A*L*L!

He is popping teeth out left and right! He has two on the bottom and one on the top creeping in. This has made him not his happy go lucky self lately. Addison and I were shocked the day we were in Target and he just fell asleep while we were shopping! NEVER has he done such a thing! I told someone it looks like he's chewing on two potatoes with those cheeks! He is also letting out ver loud screeches! It scares PoPo and he goes running to Turner.



He gets a lot of comments on his 'poof' hair:) I brushed it down before bedtime. He looks like Dennis! I hope the Menace part isn't added down the road. :)

Veggies...mmm..not so much. He does not like sweet potatoes, carrots, and he sometimes will eat squash. He has to have it warm..I was hoping I wouldn't have to heat them up...but he throws quite the fit! I've worked on it for two weeks, so warm it is :). I love when he takes a bite, he starts to shake and pucker up.

He's not sucking his thumb..he's gnawing on his fingers because of teething! He chomps down on his thumb then realizes what he's doing and starts to cry. He's chomped down on my thumb and it does hurt! Sharp little things! I wish more stores would sell beanies for babies :(. I can't find them anywhere. Daddy loves to wear them, so he does, too! :)

Saturday morning playtime. Kaitlyn and Kyleigh gave us all their old toys and Turner loves them! Addison and I have races with Turner's toys on who can do it faster. The Hill's bought T one of those buckets where the shapes go through the certain holes..yep..I won!


Looks like he's in motion...
 Roni bought him this turtle ball holder (blank on the real name of it..not enough coffee yet )he can play in. I love it because I now don't have to ever take him to the ball 'pool' at Chuck-E-Cheese :). These balls are so fun! We throw them in the buckets, throw them in the air, and even PoPo tries to catch them. HOURS and HOURS of fun :).

Popo sleeps here pretty much all day..unless Turner is playing. I love the Lion on this thing. He's called our British friend, Lio'n and I talk to Turner in a British accent. He LOVES it

Well he woke up and was not wanting to be in his carseat! This was the day we attempted to head to the Corn Maze for Jordan and Hayden's birthday party... we ended up driving PAST it. He was asleep..didn't bring the right stroller for that..blah..blah...typical. I asked my brother if the girls get upset when you just drive them PAST the birthday parties. :) I don't think we will be able to pull it off when he's four.

Turn your head..didn't flip it. He was loving this beautiful fall weather.

I decided to take him to the side of our house and get some pictures for Halloween! He was having a lot of fun with the pumpkins.

He kept picking up chunks of grass


Trick or Treat, smell my feet!



Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Miss this little guy we need to come over this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! I forgot to tell you that we loved the Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete