Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthdays, football, and oh so much fun!

We celebrated Blake's 1st birthday! It was a football theme.
Momma did so good on the cake! Love it!
He ate his cake exactly how he should have!
It was so good to see the Reed family! Boston will be one in a day!
Cedar with Momma Hilary!
I love my Emma! I asked her what her favorite thing about school was and she said READING. My favorite!
Boston!
Turner giving Campbell his flirty eye!
I wanted to take a picture with Jackson, but he wouldn't stand up, so I got on the floor with him:). He was such a good boy! I love my Jackson!
I wanted to get a picture with Turner and the birthday boy. This is as good as we could get :).
It was fun and such a pretty day for a birthday party!


We went to Chaz's 3rd birthday Toy Story theme party. I didn't have my camera, but momma Teresa did a wonderful job on meeting all expectations for a Toy STory theme party! All the kids had so much fun!

Getting his rain gear on to play during the rainy days!
Turner LOVES going outside, so when it's a rainy day, it throws off his schedule with Grandmama. They end up playing dress up. This was his boots and hat I wanted him to wear in the spring, but didn't get to it.

Wooo PIG SOOOIE!!
On another date to watch the HOG game. He's holding her hand..too cute! Mom?? Really the camera again..how embarrasing!
They really interact. Turner did a little too much and pulled Campbell's hair..he was only flirting, but momma will have to keep a close eye on him. I have a feeling there is more of all that to come!
Mom! Leave us alone..we are trying to hang out....
Anna was so sweet and played with them and kept picking up ribbit for Turner.
Another wonderful family picture! It was time for his nap...or the HOGS fumbled..who knows!
Staci and Steve...oh wait..and Addison & Turner

Many comments on his double chin. Yes the boy is starting to put on the pounds :). I am curious to see how much he weighs when we take him in for his 6 month appointment.

 He thinks everything that is Turner's is his as well... He was taking a little nap..who knows if Turner is in the jumperoo behind him..with all that stuff who can tell!

It's been a great week. He's talking more and LOVES to stiffen up when trying to get him in his car seat. Good times. He loves to play on the floor with his toys and have me lay next to him and sing him songs. He also loves pulling off anyone who has glasses. His hair is getting quite the poof. There is still a hint of red, so I'm so excited to see where that is heading!

1 comment:

  1. Fun, Fun! I just love the pictures of him with his rain gear! Too cute! I downloaded some of your pictures for my blog for the game watch! Thanks for coming! Go Hogs!!

    ReplyDelete