Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas fun!

What an amazing Christmas season! Addison and I were talking last night about how excited we are about next Christmas having a little 9 month running around. Turner has been a partying fool lately hanging out with so many wonderful people! We had Bunco cookie exchange, two friend gatherings at the casa, and celebrated my mom's birthday and anniversary yesterday.  We are both just relaxing today before we go, go, go for the next three days. Over the weekend Addison is going to paint the baby room--I'm SO looking forward to getting rid of the peachy pink and having the proud color of blue for his room! I wrapped all our Christmas gifts in blue (I know--I'm corny) in honor of our little boy being with us at Christmas even if he isn't visually seen! :)
    I have been on a quest of finding some pregnancy reads that's not just the medical books. I found a great one, Jools Oliver: The Diary of an Honest Mum that I've just loved the past few days. Since pregnancy is all I think about, it's great to read about it! I bought a few others that I'm looking forward to reading.
   Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and the best New Year! I know this one will be a year Addison and I will never forget.

3 comments:

  1. So his name is Turner? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute how excited you are about your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pictures of Turner's room all painted - Addison was talking about it today and it sounds so cool. It was great to see you! And, here's the link to what I was telling you about... http://www.babyplus.com/ We figured it couldn't hurt - and I will definitely be using it with my next baby!!

    ReplyDelete