Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Good Dr Visit!

Nothing too exciting except she said a perfect heartbeat--let's hope we hear that all through my parent meetings. :) As I went on and on about holiday weight and trying to get on the treadmill (I feel like I'm at my weight watchers meeting confessing what I am NOT doing...) she just sits and smiles. I love my DR!


My changing table is going to be here on Wednesday! I am so happy about it!! I am getting prepared to get everything ready over the holiday break before round two of school and the play hits before this little boy is born! And when I say I--I mean Lydia, Sonya, and Natalie helping with their love and eye for decorating!!
I can't believe it has been almost 6 months! I loved it, the other day a colleague said I looked tired but he didn't want to say anything. Then someone followed with, yeah we don't have our Katy on speed like we have in the past. I love that is how they see me in my normal state :) Well, I can tell them right now that ship has sailed!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katy, it's Hilary's friend Michelle. Just wanted to say you look so great!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girlie! I'm glad to know you have a blog! Such a cutie you have!! hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete