Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Working 9-5..or longer!



I thought of creating a meal around the sex of the baby to tell our family, but we knew it would take too long to get everyone together, so I did it for my other family at school! It was all themed around a BOY! I didn't tell anyone and slowly everyone started figuring it out. I even wore blue today! It was a lot of fun!






My favorite was the BLUE jello with SNOWMEN in it!


In between making a meal and teaching all day, I was able to squeeze in a few hour shift at the McDonald's to raise money for our school. My coworker, Bonnie, thought I had a knack for it all! She loved my energy when I served the sauces and cups. I first had the shift outside greeting the customers at the drive thru window. They really enjoyed having a personal greeter! :)


1 comment:

  1. Well it is good to know you have a back up job if teaching doesn't work out! Ha! I love the baby themed meal. You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete