Monday, October 19, 2009

Telling the family!

Obviously, this hasn't happened recently, but I forgot I took pictures of what I did to let the family know we were pregnant!
I had so much fun with this. I went and bought onsies to represent each person. I bought a Grandma onsie for each Grandma. Bought my dad a bib that said I love my Grandpa and then a different personality to represent. For example, Aaron's had guitars on it and said Born to Rock N' Roll. You can tell by the pictures what each one looks like.
We just told them we had a gift for them and it went from there. Everyone was pretty shocked!
The best part was besides my dad, Debbie and Aaron noone really got it right away! It was so fun to see their reaction.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have a blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a blog!! I just caught up on your process by reading all of your posts. A baby boy... So happy for you darlin'!!!! Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete