Monday, March 14, 2011

Soak of the Cheerio..Clap of the Hand


My little Tman is becoming a little boy!
Dannis and Aaron stopped by to play with Turner for a bit. He loves to show off now for people. It's really cute to see how he tries to 'impress'.
Playing with his wagon full of books!
We loved playing during the beautiful weather. I think I'm getting the spring break itch..because I usually stay up at work until 5:00, so I get everything done from that day..but I've been rushing out before 4:00 to come home & hang with Turner.
He loves to giggle and clap his hands. He imitates movements and noises we make to a 'T'!
Clap, Clap, Clap!
He was loving this windy day. He would just stop and stare at the trees and grass. Of course, his hair still blowing in the wind.
I know everyone is saying..well I guess I will get Turner clothes for his birthday since he only wears one shirt and one pair of pants..but I LOVE this shirt we got from one of Sonya's friends & I want him to get to wear it before he grows out of it. Yes..I'm that kind of mom.
He's really clingy to me. And to be honest I don't mind it one bit! I don't smother him, but if he wants his momma, I will let him hang on me. The shrine I have at school of him and as I sit there looking at all the pictures, it just brightens my day knowing Turner loves his momma!
Cheerios in milk! Grandmama spoils Turner and he loves it. After he has his oatmeal, Grandmama warms up some milk and lets the Cheerios soak. He then loves to pick them up one by one and eats them. He then still sips the milk out of the bowl. I don't know where he gets it since Daddy and Mommy shovel  food in seconds, but he uses one finger and picks up one thing at a time...that does great with my patience :)
This is his tray toy. He loves to spin it while he eats. It can look pretty nasty after a long day of eating!
Daddy feeding him oatmeal. He has started this thing with the spoon this week. While I'm feeding him his dinner, he has to hold the spoon and he sure thinks he's doing something with it. I then have to get another spoon because he gets fussy if I try to take the one away he's holding 'feeding' himself. He swirls it around in his food, usually upside down. Sticks it in his mouth and then it always ends up on the floor.
We started this Eat.And.Play with friends. Once a month a family hosts a dinner with kiddos to play and eat. It was great because most of the kids have the same bedtime, so we get together around 5:00-6:00 and then home by 7:30. I loved it because I looked forward to it all week when I usually just go home on Friday and play with Turner and go to bed. Turner had fun seeing his girlfriend!
It was such a fun, busy day on Saturday! I was so excited about getting Turner's 1 year pictures done by the wonderful Brandy! Turner was a little clingy with Mommy, so it turned to be more family pictures, but they turned out great! I did match Addison and Turner...taking advantage of it before he can say no :)..because the only other thing they will match  probably will be camo when he's older.
We ate at Ed's on Saturday and he just sat in his highchair and danced to the blues music playing. He really does stop everytime he hears music and claps, dances, or smiles with it! He then spent the majority of the time eating his veggies and staring at the people around him. I hope they don't mind :).
To the park we strolled!! A beautiful day on Saturday! We took him to Walker Park and it was great! They have about three different areas of playground. Turner watched everyone play... he played, too :). 
He loved swinging!

Ritz cracker! I was a rebel this week and gave him a ritz cracker! He turned into this muscle machine and did more smashing it with his hands while they were shaking then eating it.
He stayed the night with Moppy and Poppy Saturday night. He had SO much fun and was a good little boy!! I will be getting pictures from Debbie to post. It makes me so happy that he loves staying the night with Grandparents! They already want him to stay again & Tman is ready!
I was pathetic and took this picture of us on our way up so I could stare at it all night..I know..I know.. but it helped me! :)
I'm soaking in him turning one in two weeks and babyseifritz.blogspot.com coming to an end.
Each week I just love capturing his moments. It flies by and this is my time to slow down and reflect on the week. With what's occurring in Japan right now, my heart breaks for all the families who have lost a loved one..and what they must be going through. It makes you stop and really just cherish the soaked cheerio, clap of the hand, and the hug you get every day and night from someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment