Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, the Places he will go!

Valentine's Day weekend was an eventful one! Friday night Marcy, Jackson, and Cameron came over. Marcy and Addison hung the saying, "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" over the closet door in Turner's room. It looks great! I received my diaper bag in the mail as well. I was VERY happy--like a new purse! :)
Nothing makes Valentine's Day weekend more romantic then attending our full day birthing class on Saturday. I was glad we went. It did answer many questions and somewhat too much information from time to time. It got me excited for the big day! Luckily, the lady was highly entertaining. We then went home to enjoy a very relaxing, wonderful meal of steak, potatoes, and asparagus/green beans. We topped it off with a movie and cheesecake! (I even made it through the entire movie!) Addison even lit candles and we used placemats :)! It was very nice to just spend time at home. Today, I had a lot of errands to run in order to get ready for the week. Turner bought Daddy a John Deere book to read to him! Addison has been hinting on wanting some John Deere things...like there's not YEARS of all of that to come. I bought Turner a little Hoot Owl for Valentine's Day while we were out and about!
Looking forward to the next six weeks...I can't believe it's only six more weeks!! Yeah!

My diaper bag hanging from the crib ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlie - I just found your blog from Rachel's. 1. Welcome to the world of blogging
    2. You look adorable 3. Love the name 4.the nursery is soooo cute
    Hope to see you soon - get excited, Life is fixing to get a million times better for you all!
    Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the baby's room! I'm thinking I need to start a blogspot for the extended family. Might need to get a lesson from you.

    ReplyDelete