Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Name That Body Part!

First of all, quote of the day: Today in class we were talking about food. One student asked what I had for dinner last night and so forth. At the end a boy said, "Maybe if you eat hot food, your baby will be hot." He then got embarrassed thinking he should'nt of said that. I thought it was too cute! Like my genes wouldn't be enough?! Love my students!

Today we had a full ultrasound for Baby Boy Seifritz. It was so funny because I was saying, "Is that the head?" The nurse would say, "No, that's the stomach." I then would say, "Is that the leg?" "No..that would be too big for a leg" It was fun!

The heartbeat was 147--healthy! (Aren't you proud of me, Marcy?!) Almost weighs one pound! She said he looks healthy. I will get the full results on Monday. She said the computer calculated my due date as March 27th and so March 29th is still the due date! She said it fluctuates.

We don't have a picture of it, but the face stared straight at the screen! I got to see the little eyes. His one arm was wrapped behind his back.

I read to him last night before bed! (Thanks Rachel for the wonderful book) I now know where the head is tonight so PoPo doesn't look at me like I'm crazy! Of course, he just thinks I'm reading to him.





2 comments:

  1. I am SO proud you remembered to ask and then could remember the number to tell us all! Love the last pic that has the arrow pointing to the "goods"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a big boy! I thought about 8 ounces now. Can't wait for March!!!!! Deb

    ReplyDelete