Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update through pics

He gets into everything..
Turner turns 11 months at the end of this month....wow. Just this week I ran into a parent from last year at school. She asked how old is Turner now..I hesitated and said he will be ten months in a few weeks. My friend whispered over..he will be 11 months.. 1. It's sad I'm the mother who can't remember how old my own child is..but in my defense..I have to stop because I truly think I should only be saying six months at the least..BECAUSE IT FLIES BY! 2. It's been a long week..:)


 He loves to crawl around and play..bang anything together..
 Loves to follow Mommy wherever she goes..even if I won't let him in! :) It was my alone time (trying to work on his scrapbook)..and Addison sent me this picture of what he was doing. As you know, I quit what I was doing to go hang out with Turner because he wouldn't hang out with his daddy :). I've learned..no alone time for a Mommy...never..
 Proud Momma! Loves to read..and most of the time he grabs the books himself..I don't 'force' it upon him :)
 Again, hanging from my pant leg while I was trying to grade..so he just graded with me. They all got As!
 A little red and a lot of blue!
 Why go to Toys R Us?..we use anything in the house.

He was showing me his tricks on his Jumparoo..funny because I stated he looks like he's pole dancing!:)
 I
 Chubby cheeks for the both of us!
 Loves to dress like his daddy
 Goes to Grandmama's to swing! swing! swing!
 (Yes..Arkansas weather-swinging one day..snowman the next) buried in his car seat as we venture home during the snow storm.
 He only stops to watch TV right when Ellen comes on and as she dances..after that he never seems to care whats on TV...and Grandmama has it on the kid music channel all day except for Ellen (bc I record it) for him to learn all the hip kid songs!
 New thing...kissing anything he can plant his face to..

 Having fun with his girlfriend! They are so funny to watch..taking stuff from each other..falling on top of each other..it's so funny!
 Must carry something in his hand when he's crawling around...
 Has started to walk with the Radio Flyer & pulling up on it himself..

 Sadly, this was Mommy's alone time shoveling the snow after being inside for four days. RIGHT when Addison got home from MIAMI, I grabbed the shovel and told him I'll do it! I just wanted to move around and be outside..Addison took this picture..Tman would not leave the door :)
Met our new friend Ava! Wes and Hayley have a beautiful baby girl! Precious!

 His hair is still fun to mess with :). I thought this was a cute new do.
 He didn't like this one as much...only a picture a mother would love. :)
 He's afraid of a lot.. :) We are at the car wash..and he gets a little upset when we are washing the car :)
 But smiles is what he does best!
 Shopping at Academy with Daddy..had to wear his camo hat.
Needless to say, like my friend who has a baby two weeks older stated...he's not a baby anymore..he's turning into ALL boy..He is determined to find something he shouldn't touch..crawl exactly where he shouldn't ...huff..puff..and look at you with his crazy eye if something isn't going the way he planned...but it's all too much fun not to laugh at!
..(oh! said momma on Saturday--in honor of me seeing Mamma Mia that day- Loves Broadway, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment